Sunday, May 19, 2013

SUPPORT THROUGH PRAYER

Two can accomplish more than twice as much as one, for the results can be much better. If one falls, the other pulls him up; but if a man falls when he is alone, he's in trouble. Ecclesiastics 4:9-10

We need each other. As believers it is so important to find support and friendship through other Christians. I tried to request friendship with other Christians on a CMT website. I was surprised of the negativity that was answered. People were actually offended that I categorized the word "Christian" commenting on my desire to segregate from the rest. I was encouraged to share my prayer requests as an open forum so others can see it as well. Matthew 18:19," Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven." For me I believe the meaning in this verse is to find others who share the same God, the one and only true God that can only be found through His son Jesus Christ. In order to believe this one must be a Christian. There is power when two or more are filled with the Holy Spirit and praying and encouraging one another. Not that God doesn't hear the prayers of a pre-Christian, He is much bigger than that. I certainly do not want to put God in a box or start categorizing Him. However, I share from experience the power that is unleashed when the purity of the spirit of Christ in another is in agreement with the spirit of Christ in me. So in saying all this, I ask my fellow Christians to be in agreement with me in prayer for my body. I started a supplement that was used as a clinical study in helping CMT patients. It is not marketed yet, and the pills I have are not the pure form used. But, it is the only supplement available to the public at this time. Today is day 3 of taking the supplement. I also need prayer of wisdom in searching for a leg brace that may help me walk better. However, the cost can range from $5,000 - $8,000. My insurance may pay 80%, which means I have to come out of pocket for the rest. Unfortunately if it does not work I can't return them as they are custom made. I have an appointment to try one on Thursday, May 23rd. Please if you are reading this lift me and my sister up in prayer. Be in agreement with me of healing, hope and strength. However way God chooses, I want to receive all that He has in store.I will keep you posted of the results.....thanks

1 comment:

  1. I am Praying for you my friend this week Ephesians 3:16-19
    You are always in my heart,
    Ines.

    ReplyDelete